2
Images of  its the Long MarchIIF Rocket Takesoff with ShenZhou8 Capsule from the launching pad at the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in north central China.




Post a Comment

Anonymous said... March 18, 2012 at 8:35 AM

North Korea is ready to launch another space rocket / missile.
Of course this is really a pretext to test their intercontinental missile capability. The world does not like it but North Korea has too much invested in their missile program and nuclear program to give up these systems. If I were North Korea I would be peacefull but I would also develope a Three part nuclear defense capability. I would develope a small nuclear warhead that would fit my current missiles. I would have six land based Taepodong missiles ready to launch. I would put two Nodong missiles on freighter ships and I would outfit two submarines to carry a SCUD C missile on the decks. Last I would convert three Beagle Bombers to drop one Nuclear Bomb and carry extra fuel for long range.

Anonymous said... March 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I agree with those idea. In WW 2 Japan was able to put seaplanes in water proof containers on the decks of submarines. I would also convert one submarine to a fuel tanker and supply submarine . then the korean submarine could go a very long distance.

 
Top