6

Post a Comment

Anonymous said... June 3, 2012 at 6:15 AM

The Chinese Airforce is close to having operational stealth capability. Those Asian Nations which can afford it should obtain their own stealth aircraft. If I was an Asian leader of a nation that already operated the F 15 Jet Fighter. I would buy a squadron of the Stealth F 15 for use as an Interceptor. I would follow these up with the F 35 Stealth Attack Jet for strategic penetration missions. And if I operated large helicopter carrier ships like Korea and Japan do. Then I would have a Squadron of the STOVL F 35 B to provide air cover for my surface fleet.

Anonymous said... November 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM

It would be a commercial opportunity to give the Palestinian people 1000 of these airplanes with which to defeat zionist F16s, F35s and all their terrorist zionist weapons.

MJ Qamar said... December 6, 2012 at 8:55 PM

China have reasonably good relations with Israel

Anonymous said... July 27, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Don't put too much faith in stealth fighters; Iran already has in its possession the RQ-170 drone which is highly advanced. With good engineering skills Iran should be able to produce better copies of this drone for future use against the imperialists and zionists.

Anonymous said... July 27, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I love the smell of burning Palestinian in the morning....

Anonymous said... August 17, 2013 at 12:43 AM

I love chickens.


 
Top