Post a Comment

Anonymous said... February 9, 2012 at 7:57 PM

the girl had a piston jam in the last pic. Training officer cleared it for her. Penalty: 3 miles combat run for her.

NOMEANSYESSHEWASASKIN4IT said... May 26, 2012 at 1:05 AM

What u CANT see is.that Im the.guy.holding this camera taking the pic,and while taking this pic,i got this girls attention and flopped my cock outta my pants,pointed to her,and made a circle with imdex and thumb,and with my other hand pushed my imdex.finger.in and out.of the "hole". We met up after training,she.came to my hotel room,i cuffed.her,spit on her.dirty stinkster,spread apart her filthy chinese ass beard,and logjammed my c**ck into her stink. She.screamed and begged for me to stop,but I filled.her filthy hole with dna,till it was gushing out and.dripping down her thigh. Her whimpering annoyed me so I rammed her.quivering,puckered stinkster as hard.as I could, and long.story we made a half.chinese buttbaby named xghiangzocock mow. As for my new chinese.bride,she.kept.trying to run away.from the.nightly anal poundings,so I recently sawed her.feet off in the bathtub and shoved the bloody stumps into an old pair of.boots with the laces knotted.together...she.cant run anymore thats.for sure! The sex is a lil different bit life is good!


 
Top